les prochains spectacles:

en anglais:
le 14 juin

bande annonce

23/02/2011

Scène 2 (ENG)

We are all here to talk about That !
Do they know a lot ?
They know everything about everything !
Do they know what they have ?
They don't know what they know !
They see what they want !
And they think that what they see is real.

Here I am
Deep in thought.
I find nothing easy.

They act so quickly !
They go so quickly and they don't understand what they do.
They see so high!
They see so far!
But they don't see
Where they put their feet.

Off : Here I am!
It's all going so slowly.
Have I ever been here before ?

Act !

Wait for me !
Wait for me !
Do not leave me !
As here ….I don't know anybody here !
And I don't know where I am !

Off : Don't leave me !

2 commentaires:

  1. Kent1 des fouleck24/02/2011 19:58

    Magnifique blog,super travail!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. C'est clair!! Tro trop hate d'y aller en norvège! hey les filles, Vive le saumon et les voyages! lol. Merci pour le site, c'est top!

    RépondreSupprimer