les prochains spectacles:

en anglais:
le 14 juin

bande annonce

30/03/2011

Conclusion (ENG)

He’s left us, hasn’t he ?
He can't have.
He did though.
Who will guide us now ?
The rebels will come back.
But what about the other ones, who will lead them ?

Is it over ?
I believe so !
It’s all over.
Where is he ?
What are we to do ?
We’re all alone now.
No, we’re not !
We’re together.
But I don’t know if I can trust you.


We’ll have to try.

You’re right,  let’s just try !

Wait for me, wait for me !

Is that Him ?
It is.
Shall I tell the other ones ?
Don’t : it’s not worth it.
Let’s go, they’re waiting for us.
Here I don’t know where I am.
Here I don’t know who I am

2 commentaires:

  1. Loïc Mancini -On perd pas le nord(vège)-30/03/2011 18:16

    Merci :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Loïc des "Menhirs"31/03/2011 18:06

    cool merci & aussi est qu'on pourrait nous envoyer le podcast au plus vite merci

    RépondreSupprimer